HASWING quality outboard and trolling motors proven in Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand over many years.
Lightweight Kayak Trolling Motor, 12V, 20lb Thrust
W20 Kayak Pro is a tough portable trolling motor, suitable for kayaks, small dinghies and inflatables.
With a durable cast aluminium shaft, weighs only 2.3kg and is the lightest in its class. Compact space saving with a folding handle.
Powered by a 12 volt motor producing 20lbs thrust, at 1200 RPM.
Suitable for salt, brackish and fresh water use.
All serviceable parts stocked in our UK service centre.
Manuals and propeller fixing kit included.
- Has 2 forward and 2 reverse speeds.
- Battery level monitored by 3 level LED indicators.
- Adjustable tiller handle for comfortable reach
- Immersion height adjusted with depth collar, enabling use in variable water depths.
- Steering lock prevents free wheeling. When lock is released can steer through 360°.
- Tilt bracket allows the motor to tilt through 90°.
- Max Battery Voltage: 12V
- Rated Amp: 14A – 17A
- Rated Power: 168W (Forward Slow), 204W (Forward Fast)
- Propeller: 2 blade, 5.9 inch (Diameter)
- Sound Level: < 55db
- Max shaft length: 600mm.
Recommendation based on manufacturer’s field test
- 12V, 20AH or 50AH Deep Cycle (Leisure) Battery. Battery not included.
- Use on Kayaks, and Boats up to 3m length, max 200kg.
- For customer reviews and videos search the web for ‘Haswing video reviews’.