HASWING Ultima 3HP Electric Outboard, with Integrated Lithium Battery, 70cm shaft
Lightweight Electric Outboard with equivalent thrust to replace 4HP petrol outboards.
Integral Lithium LiPO battery. No external Battery required.
Suitable for freshwater and saltwater use on boats up to 7m.
70cm shaft version.
Includes warranty and UK after-sales service support.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
Out of stock
Ultima 3 with Inbuilt Lithium Battery Power Source
- Thrust up to 3 HP, equivalent to 4 HP Petrol Outboards
- Typical runtimes from 3 hours (on half throttle), upto 10 hours (on slow throttle).
Maximum Power to Weight Ratio
- Detachable LiPO battery, charges in 6 hours on mains charger.
- Lightest in class Lithium battery chemistry. Battery weighs only 5 kg
- Total weight of outboard and battery less than 16 kg
- Heavy duty brushless motor ensures efficient power conversion and zero maintenance.
Designed for Comfort, Lightweight and Secure
- Durable contoured rubber handle provides a comfortable grip. Twist the handle to achieve smooth stepless forward and reverse speeds.
- Telescopic handle extends for comfortable reach up to 400mm.
- Collapsible handle and slim body designed to save space on-board and for storage or transport in a car boot.
DIGIMAX Digital Speed Controller
- Digimax digital controller maximises runtime in water and conserves battery use at any power setting.
- Digital controller provides smooth stepless forward and reverse speeds.
Premium Build Quality & Reliability
- HASWING Electric Outboards incorporate premium build quality without the big price tag.
- A reliable and proven product from HASWING sold over many years in Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Warranty, with all serviceable parts stocked in our UK distribution centre to support after-sales service.
- CE Certification.
- Shaft Power: 3HP
- Magnetic safety kill switch and lanyard
- 29.6V, LiPO Battery, with 5 level Power indicator
- Mains charger
- Tilt out of water with 7 positions
- Integral motor fin prevents prop and motor from underwater impact
- Supplied with a sacrificial anode and suitable for both salt and fresh water use
- Holes on clamp screw accepts a padlock to secure the trolling motor while fixed to transom
- User manual and propeller fixing kit included
- Shaft : Cast Aluminium
- Shaft Length: 700mm
- Propeller: 3 blade, 9.3 inch (Diameter)
- Prop Speed Underwater: 1530 RPM at full power.
- Sound Level: < 55db
- Weight: 15.9 kg
- Up to 7m boat length.