PWM Solar PV Charge Controller 10A / 20A / 30A
PWM Solar Charge controller designed for use in Photovoltaic (PV) systems, rated to 10A / 20A / 30A.
Battery voltage auto detect 12V and 24V systems.
Built in Overcharge, Deep discharge and Equalisation Charge to prolong battery life.
Programmable load operating hours.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
418 in stock
PWM Solar Charge controller.
10A / 20A / 30A Models. Auto detect 12V and 24V.
Designed for use in Photovoltaic (PV) systems, these controllers regulate the charge and discharge of a lead acid storage battery.
Built in Protection to prolong battery life:
- Overcharge protection. Float charge 13.7V (Factory default, adjustable by end user).
- Deep discharge protection. Load disconnects when battery drops below 10.7V (Factory default, adjustable by end user). Load discharge current is reconnected when battery voltage is above 12.6V (Factory default, adjustable by end user)
- Equalisation charge to maximise battery’s charge capacity and remove cell imbalance. Battery types supported:
- Sealed 14.4V (Factory default, adjustable by end user)
- Gel 14.2V
- Flooded 14.6V
Programmable load operating hours:
Configure the load to operate during certain times. Select from:
- Dusk to Dawn controller. Use setting [0H]
- Load on after sunset, and operates for x hours. Use setting from [1-23H]
- 24 Hours continuous load. Use setting [24H]
- Dual USB ports for charging upto 5V/3A max
- User configurable load operating timer.
- Microcontroller based PWM with LCD Display
- All charge/discharge voltage thresholds are adjustable
- LCD display for monitoring solar charging state, battery charging and load discharge conditions.
- Inbuilt protection for Overload, Short circuit and Reverse polarity.
Technical and Operational Parameters:
- Rated Charge / Discharge Current: 10A / 20A / 30A (depends on model selected)
- Battery voltage: 12V / 24V auto detect and auto switching
- Solar input voltage: 50V Max (do not exceed).
- Operating temperature range: -35 °C to + 60 °C
- Suitable for Lead Acid battery types: Sealed, Gel, Flooded. Not suitable for Lithium or other battery types.
- Self consumption: <10 mA.
- Dimensions (mm): 150 x 78 x 35
- Weight: 150g (approx)
Steps to install and connect your PV System:
Follow the stated sequence of connection to avoid damage to the controller.
- Ensure sufficient battery voltage for the controller to power on.
- Connect the battery leads to the charge controller, observing correct polarity -/+.
- Connect solar panels to the controller, observing correct polarity -/+.
- Connect the load to the controller, observing correct polarity -/+.
- Select correct battery type on the controller.
When uninstalling, reverse the steps for disconnecting.