BlueFusion Mono Solar Panel 10W, 20W, 50W, 100W
Premium Solar Panels
- 10W, 20W, 50W, 100W
- Long lifespan solar panels
- High efficiency premium cells from SolarWorld GmbH
- Distributor Bulk pricing for system installers and trade
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
Out of stock
Manufactured from High Efficiency Monocrystalline cells by SolarWorld GmbH, Germany.
Premium Mono Panels
- High conversion efficiency up to 19.58 %.
- Long lifespan capable of withstanding salt, mist, ammonia and blowing sand, typical of marine, farm and desert environments.
- Excellent low light capabilities.
- Junction box rated to IP67 for weather endurance.
- Uniform ergonomic appearance of monocrystalline cells, in a matching aluminium frame.
- 3.2mm high transmission, low iron, tempered glass.
- Suitable for all grid-tie and off-grid solar installations.
- Residential and off-site, street solar lighting applications.
- Off-grid applications for Caravans roofs, Yachts and Residential use.
|Peak power (Pmax):||10W||20W||50W||100W|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) (V):||17.8||17.8||17.8||17.8|
|Current at Pmax (Imp) (A):||0.56||1.12||2.81||5.62|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc) (V):||21.3||21.3||21.3||21.3|
|Short circuit current (Isc) (A):||0.61||1.21||3.03||6.07|
|The maximum system voltage:||600V DC (IEC)||600V DC (IEC)||600V DC (IEC)||1000V DC (IEC)|
|Output power Tolerance:||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Power Temperature Coefficient:||-0.39%/°C||-0.39%/°C||-0.39%/°C||-0.39%/°C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient:||-0.29%/°C||-0.29%/°C||-0.29%/°C||-0.29%/°C|
|Current Temperature Coefficient:||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C|
|Operating Temperature(°C):||-40 to +85||-40 to +85||-40 to +85||-40 to +85|
|Tested under standard testing conditions (STC): 1000W/m², 1.5 Air Mass|
|Cells:||Monocrystalline silicon solar cell manufactured by SolarWorld GmbH|
|Junction Box:||Back of Panel||Back of Panel||Back of Panel||Back of Panel|
|Included Cable:||No cables||No cables||0.9m cable and MC4 connectors||0.9m cable and MC4 connectors|
|Bypass Diode:||None||None||In junction box||In junction box|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, ISO|
|Note:||Specification subject to change, manufacturing tolerance and product improvement|
Linear Power Warranty*
- 5 Year, 95% power output warranty
- 10 Year, 90% power output warranty
- 25 Year, 80% power output warranty
- 1 Year limited product warranty
Precaution: Solar panels produce electricity and can lead to electrical shock and injury. All electrical installation should be carried out by a competent person to comply with UK building regulations.