BlueFusion Flexible Marine Grade A+ Solar Panels 20W, 40W, 60W
Premium Solar Panels
- 20W, 40W, 60W
- Grade A+ cells from SunPower Corp., USA.
- Distributor Bulk pricing for system installers and trade
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
106 in stock
Flexible Lightweight Solar Panel Range 20W – 60W
SunPower Grade A+ Cells
- Manufactured from High Efficiency Monocrystalline cells by SunPower Corp., USA.
Built for Marine Environments
- Tough ETFE coating provides high resistance to saltwater environments and longer lifespan.
- Anti-slip indented surface coating can withstand stepping on with soft deck shoes.
- Excellent low light capabilities, with inbuilt diodes to prevent hot spots from partial shading.
- Off-grid applications on Boats, Yacht, Marine Buoys, Camper vans, Electric Golf Buggy, Residential and off-grid, and street solar lighting applications.
Premium Mono Panels
- Monocrystalline cells with high conversion efficiency up to 17.78%.
- Uniform ergonomic appearance of monocrystalline cells.
- Higher light transmittance of 93%.
- 82% lighter than other solar modules.
- 3mm thin panels, with low profile junction box in front.
- Can be fixed on curved surfaces up to 30 degrees.
- Use a bonding agent, or screw down using pre-drilled holes.
|Peak power (Pmax):||20W||40W||60W|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) (V):||19.8||19.8||19.8|
|Current at Pmax (Imp) (A):||0.97||2.02||3.03|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc) (V):||23.4||23.4||23.4|
|Short circuit current (Isc) (A):||1.03||2.18||3.27|
|The maximum system voltage:||45V DC (IEC)||45V DC (IEC)||45V DC (IEC)|
|Output Power Tolerance:||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Power Temperature Coefficient:||-0.38%/°C||-0.38%/°C||-0.38%/°C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient:||-0.27%/°C||-0.27%/°C||-0.27%/°C|
|Current Temperature Coefficient:||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C|
|Operating Temperature(°C):||-40 to +85||-40 to +85||-40 to +85|
|Tested under standard testing conditions (STC): 1000W/m², 1.5 Air Mass|
|Cells:||Monocrystalline silicon solar cell manufactured by SunPower Corp.|
|Model:||MD1193 (20W)||MD1194 (40W)||MD1195 (60W)|
|Junction Box (front of panel):||Diode included. 0.9m cables with pair of MC4 connectors.|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, ISO|
|Note:||Specification subject to change, manufacturing tolerance and product improvement|
- 1 Year product warranty
- More than 5 Year lifetime
Caution. Do not exceed stated curvature ratio on panel to prevent damage. The panels have an indented anti-slip surface and can withstand accidental stepping on using soft deck shoes if installed on an underlying rigid deck structure. They are not designed to withstand full weight of a person.
Solar panels produce electricity and can lead to electrical shock and injury. All electrical installation should be carried out by a competent person to comply with UK building regulations.