Be easily seen on radar and be safe with this passive radar reflector.
Mandatory safety equipment on leisure vessels, this model is suitable for installation on motor boats.
- Constructed of aluminum alternating angled sections in a clear plastic outer.
- Reflecting surface area of 2 m² increases radar visibility up to 2.5 nautical miles.
- Reduces windage compared to other models.
- Folds down for storage or towing.
Reflector Size: 560mm (length) x 50mm (diameter)
Pre-drilled installation base.
- Locate a visible position, at a high enough point, usually the cabin roof or RIB gantry/A-Frame.
- Mount the base using the pre-drilled holes in a vertical position.
To buy a ‘Tube Type Radar Reflector (for Sail Boats)’ click here