‘Tube Type’ Radar Reflector with Base for Power Boats
Reflecting surface area of 2m² with radar visibility up to 2.5 nautical miles.
560mm long with mounting base for Power Boats / RIBS.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
72 in stock
Be easily seen on radar and be safe with this passive radar reflector.
Mandatory safety equipment on leisure vessels, this model is suitable for installation on motor boats.
- Constructed of aluminum alternating angled sections in a clear plastic outer.
- Reflecting surface area of 2 m² increases radar visibility up to 2.5 nautical miles.
- Reduces windage compared to other models.
- Folds down for storage or towing.
Reflector Size: 560mm (length) x 50mm (diameter)
Pre-drilled installation base.
- Locate a visible position, at a high enough point, usually the cabin roof or RIB gantry/A-Frame.
- Mount the base using the pre-drilled holes in a vertical position.