Rugged Heavy Duty Launching Wheels
Rugged all-terrain wheels for cobbled and rough launching sites.
Wheels fold with automatic locking positions.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
42 in stock
MiDMarine Rugged Heavy Duty Launching Wheels.
A set of quality Retracting Aluminium Framed Pneumatic Wheels suitable for fitting onto transom. Very convenient when transferring to launching site, with an outboard attached and other equipment in the boat.
- Low Profile appearance and unhindered operation of outboard.
- Recommended working load 120kg. Do not exceed 200kg.
- Launching and returning on shore: Use the handle to retract and extend the wheels. Wheel automatically locks in place in both positions.
- Construction: Aluminium frame, pneumatic wheels.
- When extended, wheels reach 30 cm below bottom of fixing plate.
- When retracted, wheels remain 11 cm above fixing plate.
- Dimensions of Bracket to fit on transom plate : 14 cm x 20 cm.
- Transom Plate holes: 6.5 mm holes, 10 cm x 13 cm centre.
- Tyre pressure: Not more than 25 psi
- Replacement wheel Size: 4.10/3.50-4
- Includes 6mm fixing bolts, nylon nuts and SS washers.
Regular Maintenance: Application of marine grease to wheel axle will produce smooth operation and improve service life.
Warning: Not for highway towing.