Rugged Heavy Duty Launching Wheels, Quick Release Option
Rugged all-terrain wheels for cobbled and rough launching sites.
- Quick Release Model.
- Wheels fold with automatic locking positions.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
28 in stock
MiDMarine Rugged Heavy Duty Launching Wheels, Quick Release Model.
A set of quality Retracting Aluminium Framed Pneumatic Wheels suitable for fitting onto transom. Very convenient when transferring to launching site, with an outboard attached and other equipment in the boat.
- Low Profile appearance and unhindered operation of outboard.
- Recommended working load 120kg. Do not exceed 200kg.
- Launching and returning on shore: Use the handle to retract and extend the wheels. Wheel automatically locks in place in both positions.
- Construction: Strong aluminium frame, pneumatic wheels.
With Quick Release mounting studs (available only on Quick Release Model (SKU: MD1390/R): ideal for roll up inflatables when the wheels have to be removed from the transom for transport or storage.
- Fit and remove wheels quickly for storage and transport: Wheel bracket is placed on studs on transom, and locked in position with thumb catches. Wheel brackets are removed quickly by unlatching the catches.
- When extended, wheels reach 30 cm below bottom of fixing plate.
- When retracted, wheels remain 11 cm above fixing plate.
- Dimensions of Bracket to fit on transom plate : 14 cm x 20 cm.
- Transom Plate holes: 6.5 mm holes, 10 cm x 13 cm centre.
- Tyre pressure: Not more than 25 psi
- Replacement wheel Size: 4.10/3.50-4
- Includes 6mm fixing bolts, nylon nuts and SS washers.
- 8 Stainless Steel Transom Studs for Quick Release Model (SKU: MD1390/R) only.
Regular Maintenance: Application of marine grease to wheel axle will produce smooth operation and improve service life.
Warning: Not for highway towing.