Boat Bimini Top Canopy, 3 Bow, Fits 120cm – 210cm Width.
Range of 3 arm Bimini Top, suitable for Motor Boats, Cruiser Flybridge, Fishing Boats, Dinghies and Inflatables.
Colour & Size options to fit boat widths between 1.2m and 2.1m.
Heavy Duty Marine 600 Denier Polyester.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
25 in stock
Range of 3 Bow Aluminium Frame Bimini to fit boats 1.2 meter to 2.1 meter wide. Suitable for Motor Boats, Cruiser Flybridge, Fishing Boats, Dinghies and Inflatables.
Heavy Duty Premium Fabric. Marine Grade 600 Denier Polyester. Waterproof and UV-resistant.
Pigment Dyed Fabric in a range of Colour Options.
( Note: Light Grey fabric has a shade of Beige. Can be a good alternative to White and less visible to stains. )
Tough Aluminium Frame.
Anodised 25mm Ø frame gives it a decorative, durable and corrosion-resistant finish. Matching black nylon joints and deck mount fittings. Rear support poles provides a stable installation and stylish look.
All products in this range includes: Matching Storage Boot Cover, Rear Support Poles, Stainless Steel Hook and Straps. Fixing Kit includes Nylon Deck Mount and Instructions.
Size and Colour Selection:
|Product SKU||Bimini Length||Mounting Width||Bimini Height||Colour Options|
|MD1260||150 cm||120 – 140 cm||130 cm|
|MD1261||150 cm||140 – 160 cm||130 cm|
|MD1262||150 cm||160 – 180 cm||130 cm|
|MD1263||150 cm||180 – 200 cm||130 cm|
|MD1264||180 cm||190 – 210 cm||130 cm|
Measuring a Bimini.
How to Measure Your Boat and Choose a Bimini ?
- First decide a fixing location on the gunwale where the centre support of the Bimini will be fixed. The support legs on the bimini can splay up to the recommended mounting width. An ideal fitting has the centre support legs splayed outwards. This makes the installation stable.
- Choose a product SKU that meets your fixing Width.
- Next, check Height and Length of Bimini in the open position has adequate clearance.
- Decide the resting position when the Bimini is folded down. Will it rest on the gunwale or held up by the rear support rods ? Rear support rods are included with all Bimini, and should be fitted for a stable installation.
Assembly and Fitting Instructions in Box.
Review instructions and familiarize yourself with parts before fitting.
- Bimini Fabric and Frame
- Protective matching storage boot cover, to protect awning when folded
- 2 Rear Support poles
- Fixing Hardware Box:
- 4 Black Nylon Deck hinges with thumb screws
- 2 adjustable straps with stainless steel fixing hook and pad eye set.
- Nuts and Bolts
Note: To fit on inflatable boats and dinghies, use inflatable deck mounts. Select optional accessory (Set of 4 Inflatable Deck Mount, Product SKU: MD1270).
Recommended Max Speed: 30kts