Portable battery operated All-Round navigation light suitable for RIBS and boats without electrical power up to 7m in length, or as a back up emergency on larger vessels.
- CE Certified and constructed to a high quality standard.
- Battery Operated. Low power consumption on LED keeps batteries running longer.
3 ways to mount:
- 67cm pole with strong clamp, mounts on horizontal and vertical surface.
- Removable wing screw and permanent bracket on shaft (see picture).
- Visibility: 2Nm.
- Requires 3 x C type battery (not included).
- Max Speed 7knots.
- Clamp can be mounted for horizontal or vertical surfaces.
Clamp assembly instructions (requires screwdriver).
- Hand tools only – use a screwdriver. Do not use power tools.
- Select desired mounting style (vertical/horizontal) of the clamp. Screw guide holes are provided on the body of the light.
- Using firm pressure, drive the screws into the guide holes.