Portable LED All-Round Navigation Light with Pole and Clamp
Portable battery operated All-Round light.
Suitable for smaller boats without electrical power, or as a back up emergency on larger vessels.
Multiple mounting methods.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
Out of stock
Portable battery operated All-Round navigation light suitable for RIBS and boats without electrical power up to 7m in length, or as a back up emergency on larger vessels.
- CE Certified and constructed to a high quality standard.
- Battery Operated. Low power consumption on LED keeps batteries running longer.
3 ways to mount:
- 67cm pole with strong clamp, mounts on horizontal and vertical surface.
- Removable wing screw and permanent bracket on shaft (see picture).
- Visibility: 2Nm.
- Requires 3 x C type battery (not included).
- Max Speed 7knots.
- Clamp can be mounted for horizontal or vertical surfaces.
Clamp assembly instructions (requires screwdriver).
- Hand tools only – use a screwdriver. Do not use power tools.
- Select desired mounting style (vertical/horizontal) of the clamp. Screw guide holes are provided on the body of the light.
- Using firm pressure, drive the screws into the guide holes.
Boat Equipment, Launching Wheels
Compact Dinghy Launching Wheels0 out of 5(0)
Compact, grey wheels, quickly folds upwards and remains attached to the transom after launching.
Sold individually, or Bulk packs of 6 in a Carton.SKU: MD1027
Boat Equipment, Ladders and Platforms
Swim Platform with Telescopic Boarding Ladder, 316 Stainless Steel, 2 StepsBoat Equipment, Ladders and Platforms
Swim Platform with Telescopic Boarding Ladder, 316 Stainless Steel, 2 Steps0 out of 5(0)
Platform, telescopic boarding ladder and grab handle in one combo package.SKU: MD1004