True foil design of the X-Wing hydrofoil is adapted from high performance sailboats.
- True hydrofoil design uses the propellers thrust cone and wasted prop wash to improve performance. Improving stability and handling at all speeds.
- Improves planing characteristics by raising the stern faster, boat planes quicker.
- Boat has a smoother ride (reduced porpoising) and eliminates cavitation. Less fuel consumption.
- Streamlined design improves dynamic water flow and reduce drag.
- Large size: Suitable for outboard engines from 40HP to 250HP.
- Fits on cavitation plate of all new model outboards and stern drive motors.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware included.
- Fin Size: See techincal diagram
- Material: Injection-molded polypropylene. Provides toughness and strength to the fins.