EasyFlip Launching Wheels
- Launching wheels for small inflatables up to 200kg.
- Unique fold flat design for storage and convenience.
- Sold individually or in bulk packs.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
288 in stock
EasyFlip Dinghy Launching Wheels.
A set of 2 compact Dinghy launching wheels suitable for fitting onto wooden, fiberglass or aluminium transom. Very convenient when transferring boat to launching site, specially with an outboard attached and other equipment in the boat.
- Wheel arm can rotate and fold flat against transom when in the up position (for boat launching).
- Folding design suited for boats with outboard engines, allowing wider range of tiller movement.
- Wheels can be left on transom when boat is deflated and packed for transport or storage.
- Stainless steel bracket with puncture proof polyurethane tyres. Non-puncture wheels. Wheel diameter 200mm. Wheel width 65mm. Overall weight 4kg (approx).
- Check transom minimum size: More than 450mm wide. More than 370mm high. Maximum thickness 50mm.
- Size of Stainless Steel fixing Base (to attach on transom) : 155mm (h) x 35mm (w)
- Ground Clearance, (from bottom of fixing base): 250 mm
- Overall height from top of fixing bracket to ground: 400mm
- On first use, apply marine grease on wheel axle sleave and the spring slider mechanism to ensure smooth operation.
- Failure to fit Part (C) inside the fixing bracket will cause the wheel to wobble.
- Use marine grade sealant around holes drilled in transom.
- Set to 2 launching wheels. Stainless steel fixing bolts. Fitting Instructions.
Max Payload: 200kg. Not suitable for vehicle towing.