Compact Dinghy Launching Wheels with Detaching Bracket
A set of 2 compact maintenance free Dinghy Launching Wheels, with Removal Kit, suitable for wooden, fiberglass or aluminium transom in Grey.
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
150 in stock
Compact Dinghy Launching Wheels with Removal Kit in Grey.
The Sliding Brackets allow wheels to be fixed on or taken off the transom easily, perfect for storing and transporting.
Set of 2 compact maintenance free Dinghy Launching Wheels suitable for fitting onto wooden, fiberglass or aluminium transom. Very convenient when transferring boat to launching site, specially with an outboard attached and other equipment in the boat.
Recommended for craft up to 3.6m in length and payload up to 112kg (or 250lb).
Usage: Wheels can easily be re-positioned to upright (for launching), straight, or downward (for towing on land), and removed fully for storage or to be put on other boats.
Construction: Tough Thermoplastic body with stainless steel spring and pins.
- Set to 2 launching wheels
- Wheel removal kit (Slide on/off brackets)
- Stainless steel fixing bolts.
Max Payload: 112kg (250lb). Not suitable for vehicle towing.
- Size of Fixing Base (of Removal Kit): 150mm (w) x 200mm (h)
- Fixing Base screw hole centres: 123mm (w) x 173mm (h)
- Size of Fixing Base (of Wheels only): 110mm (w) x 150mm (h)
- Fixing Base screw hole centres: 82mm (w) x 132mm (h)
- Ground Clearance, (from bottom of fixing base): 150mm
- Wheel Size: 8.5 cm (wide), 13cm (diameter).
- Wheels weigh approx 2kg.